Ascend Federal Credit Union was contracted in 1951 with the principal aim of serving the employees of Arnold Air Force Base. Now, it has grown to serve an ever-widening member base with 16 full-service financial centers across Middle Tennessee. Ascend is classified as multiple common bond, primarily a military credit union. Since 1951, the Ascend Federal Credit Union has been serving its members in and around the Tullahoma, Tennessee area. It has 292 fulltime employees and 44 part time employees with assets of $1.2 billion membership of over 138,000. Currently, Ascend FCU is led by Caren Gabriel. Ascend Federal Credit Union is insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF)
Ascend Federal Credit Union is registered as a Multiple group - primarily military type Credit Union. Anyone associated with Multiple group like military group is eligible to join and be a member. It offers full website services that allow "Banking from Home" functionality.
Ascend Federal Credit Union adopts FSB Solutions' CrediSphere(TM) for payments, online banking, branch banking, and lending solutions that deliver a competitive advantage and adapt to the increasing complexes and challenges of its businesses. Ascend FCU wants a technology that can respond quickly to changes in the marketplace and grow with their business.
Ascend Federal Credit Union offers its member an access to electronic financial services that include:
· Home Banking via Internet Website.
· Home Banking/PC based service
· Audio Response/Phone based service using a touch tone telephone, with your member number, PIN, and your unique account numbers, enabling you to obtain information about your accounts, or make transfers or withdrawals.
· ATM (Automated Teller Machine) access
· Kiosk based service which functions just like a live teller, only that it’s available 24/7.
Ascend FCU online access functionality includes the following:
· Member application
· Application for a new loan
· Online access of account and as well as making a balance inquiry
· Ordering of checks
· Making loan payments
· Accessing an "Account History" view
· Making bill payments
Loan Services Provided by Ascend Federal Credit Union are:
· Indirect Lending
Find detailed consumer information for ASCEND Federal Credit Union